Halloween is tomorrow so let’s take a look at some SPOOKY Ghost Pokémon! These Pokémon are known to scare fellow humans as well as deliver terrifying blows to Pokémon they are battling! Let us know your favorite Ghost-Type Pokémon in the comments, on Instagram or Tweet us! Here is a list of our Favorites!
– Shuppet appears to be covered in some sort of cloak, which covers up a horn on its head. It loves to collect on the negative emotions of people and loves to display emotions such as anger and envy. It is mostly found in urban centers. Shuppet is found in all games from Generation 3 forward.
– Haunter is one of the most recognizable Pokémon in the series. It is made up of a completely gaseous body with two hovering hands at its side. It loves to hide in dark places and stalks unsuspecting victims. It also has the ability to float through walls. I don’t know about you but this seems like the textbook definition for a ghost. Spooky. Haunter can be found in every game since it is one of the Original Pokémon.
– Giratina is one of the only ghost-type Legendary Pokémon that has been discovered thus far. It has the ability to control dimensions through time and space. Honestly, I don’t know what that entails but I really do not want to find out. It is said to live of the reverse part of our world, so there is a good chance that we will never encounter it! What a relief! Giratina first appeared in Generation 4.
– Sableye is a personal favorite of mine. I had used him on multiple Elite Four squads. People fear this Pokémon because legend has it, if you stare into its eyes it will steal your soul! You can usually only find him in caves but occasionally in thick grass. Sableye can be found in games Generation 3 and forward.
– Misdreavus is a nocturnal Pokémon whom lives in Caves. It loves to sneak up on people and scare them. Seems like the perfect Pokémon for Halloween! It evolves into Mismagius via the Dusk Stone. It can be found in games that are Generation 2 forward.
(Photos retrieved via Google Images)
Thanks for reading! Check us out on Instagram! (@thatcollegegamer)