Hope everyone had a fantastic week! Today we are bringing you our exclusive interview with our Instagram Follower, @mayor.of.booty! He is a fellow Animal Crosser so you know this week is going to be good! Enjoy!
1) Tell us about yourself.
– “My name is Brayden, but I like it when everybody just calls me Bray. I’m 16, Bisexual, and tend too be very expressive and loud when I’m with my friends. I love listening too music 24/7.”
2) Why did you start an Animal Crossing Instagram? What are your goals with the page?
– “I started my Animal Crossing account because I felt that I could make new amazing online friends, which I did. My goals with my account is hope that nobody looses interest, and make sure everybody has a good time when on it.”
3) Besides, Animal Crossing, what are some of your favorite games?
– “Super Smash Bros has been and always will be one of my favorite video games of all time. When I’m not playing Animal Crossing, I’m most likely playing Smash Bros on my 3DS.”
4) If you could only choose one gaming system in the world to own, what would it be? Why?
– “It would have to be a Wii U. They have so many great selling games.”
5) What are your thoughts on Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival? What do you like and/or dislike about the upcoming games?
– “My thoughts on the new animal crossing games are different from everybody else. Everybody is saying they don’t like the ideas of any of them.. I disagree. Animal Crossing is a happy fun filled game that should make you happy every time you play it. Happy home designer and amiibo festival made me smile when I saw them. I hope too get them both someday.”
6) Who are your favorite Super Smash Bros characters?
– “My favorite fighters in smash are Peach, Palutena, and Lucas. I’ve maimed Peach since Melee came out.”
7) What is your favorite type of music? Who are some of your favorite Bands/Artists?
– “I love listening too Christian Rock/Alternative music. My favorite bands currently are RED, Set it Off, and, Ashes Remain.”
8) Any final thoughts?
– “To conclude, I just want to say animal crossing changed my life. Whenever I play it, I feel happiness. Whenever I’m sad or angry, I can always rely on animal crossing to make me feel happy again.”
Thanks everyone for checking out this week’s Featured Follower interview with, @mayor.of.booty!!
If you would like to become a Featured Follower, email us at thatcollegegamerIG@gmail.com!